Welcome!

We are the Singapore Country Managers for XL Results Foundation.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS !

During the Momentum With Sean Redmond, we received a few opportunity knocks from XL Members that we would like to share with you.

Name: Richard Kwok
Email: lucky8@pacific.net.sg , Contact: 90298619
Opportunity Knock:
Anthony Robbins @ Gold Coast, Australia. Hotel Jupiter, 6 Days - 9am to Midnite
For the Last time before he goes back to USA. Ticket value @ A$5995 going for A$3995
Send me your email and I will reply with the Anthony Robbins event website.

Name: Harfa A. Karim
Email: makmur_rest@pacific.net.sg, Contact: 90305674
My Mission: To provide quality food and good catering service
What assistance I need: I need a good advisor for my business
From Whom I seek: Professional Consultant who has clear vision of F&B
What I can provide in Return: We can discuss future biz Dealings

No comments: